My first restaurant week is approaching and I'm shaking in my boots!!!
Ha ha, not really, but it is sure to be an adventure. We are going to feature three of our fresh pasta dishes on the lunch menu so hopefully we can keep up :-) Personally, I feel our restaurant week menu is awesome! Unlike many other restaurants where you only get to pick out of a choice of 1 or 2 dishes, we are giving a really large selection and it features many of our most popular dishes.
If you can still get a reservation, come out for lunch!!! Three courses for $24! (We are only partaking in restaurant week during lunch....dinner is the regular menu).
AND, just maybe if you have been trying to get in for dinner you may have some better luck the next 2 weeks. My hunch is that many other diners may be trying to take advantage of the places that are participating in restaurant week for dinner so maybe things may open up? I don't know for sure, but it's just my thinking.
As for me, I have my Tuesday all booked up! Lunch at Aquavit and dinner at Apiary! I'm excited :-)
Best Dishes NY Editors Ate This Week: June 9
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment