Monday, May 4, 2009

Lessons Learned

I have provided the video clip link below for your viewing pleasure. Don't worry, it's not something gross and disgusting that will make you never eat from a street vendor again, or drink out of a glass in a hotel room (but, if you would like to see those too, let me know!)

This one is not gross at all, in fact, it is quite funny. And it reinforces the lessons we have been learning in school regarding the following:

1) Always know what your suppliers are giving you

2) Ensure your employees are well educated in what they do

Inside Edition - Investigative Report on Sushi

2 comments:

  1. What happens to glasses in hotel rooms? I think I'll wash first if I ever decide to use one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, washing first is a good idea, even if the are in plastic or have those little covers on them. They are just not necessarily washed with anything other that water and in some cases, dried with the dirty bath towel you leave on the floor. Nice.

    ReplyDelete