Thursday, February 11, 2010

Top 10 for 2010

It may be a little late given that we are halfway through the month of February, but here is a list of top 10 places I want to eat this year (and one has already been crossed off the list!).

In no particular order:

1) Blue Hill at Stone Barns (check! Wonderful 8 course graduation dinner here which included a peek into the kitchen too!) BUT, the menu is seasonal based on what is fresh each month so maybe I should go monthly????
2) Maialino
3) WD-50
4) Marea
5) Locanda Verde
6) Marlow & Sons
7) Rayuela
8) Perilla
9) Daniel
10) Corton

2 comments:

  1. Stone Hill Barn is on our to-do list as well. Let's go in the spring together...as long as you don't mind the kiddos along :) Or I suppose we could go on a weekend and leave the kids at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I've eaten at Rayuela! It's really good. I had my very first tuna ceviche there!

    ReplyDelete