First trail under my belt. First job offer in my new career!
No decisions yet. Meeting with another Chef next week for a new restaurant opening up in the next few weeks. Also trying to arrange a few more trails but we will see.
Trailing was not nearly as scary as I thought it was going to be. Although I must admit I was put completely at ease when I walked into the kitchen and heard, "Hi, Beth!" I turned around and it was a former student from school who was a level ahead of me, but in the same kitchen rotation as I was in the restaurant at school, so I worked a lot with him when I was in level 5. It was nice seeing a familiar face and almost made me feel just like I was in school again and it calmed my nerves.
Now I think trailing is fun. How long can I put off getting a job so I can just trail in a bunch of kitchens and get to see different things????
:-)
Best Dishes NY Editors Ate This Week: June 9
1 year ago
That's great news beth! Congrats!!
ReplyDelete